Welcome To Animal Jam 101 With Waltle!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Just Met A Guide!

UPDATE:  I JUST MET HIM AGAIN!  HE GAVE ME 40 FREE GEMS, HE WENT INTO MY DEN!  HE PLAYED RIVER RACER AND I WON!  AND HE GAVE ME 2 FREE PIECES OF CLOTHING!  LOOK AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE THE PICS I TOOK!

I just met a guide!  If you know Club Penguin you might know Billybob the creater.  I met a guy like that only hes the creator of Animal Jam!  He was so kind he gave me 30 free gems for winning hide and seek!  But I was so excited and I hit ok and forgot to take a picture of it lol.  BUT I did take pictures of HIM!  And he also gave me a scoop on membership!  He said that it would come out in a few days!  Im going to get one!  Heres what he looks like!
This is when he gave me the 40 free gems!
I asked him when will I be able to get a membership and he said in a couple of days!
This is when we played Rive Racer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment